Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Knit Night

Happy Hump day! Today was a long day...the weather is changing and there is a big storm brewing...which is making my head hurt pretty bad. Even though my head hurt, I headed over to the weekly Fiber Fanatics meet up for some fiber friend time.

Even though I didn't get much knitting done, I did have a fantastic time. My Godson Levi was there and he's just always so cute. I got to feed him dinner and it was nice to get a big smile when he first saw me.I am working on my pair of Iphone Mitts or what I'm calling text ready mitts. The first one is done and ready for Ohio! Just need to put down my book and get to finishing the 2nd one soon!

Most of the Thanksgiving weekend I spent reading. What am I reading may you ask? Well, my nose is stuck in the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. Currently, I'm reading number 7 Definitely Dead. The series is about a southern bell, who ends up dating a variety of supernatural creatures, such as vampires. There is a series on Showtime called TrueBlood that's based on these books. I've watched the first season and it's a bit racy but a still a good show.


Well..hope everyone is having a fantastic Hump Day. I'm looking forward to crawling in bed with my book and listening to the lightning outside.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Levi is darling wonderful pictures.

    .•:*¨¨*:•.Blessings*¨2 U 4¨**¨¨*the holidays .•:*¨¨*:•.

    -:¦:-H-:¦:-E-:¦:-I-:¦:-D-:¦:-I-:¦:-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to read those books ever since I watched True Blood on TV. I am guessing they are pretty good?

    Your text-ready mitts are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Levi is one cute baby! Are the mittens your own design?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!