For dinner, we had finger foods and I made pigs in a blanket and was surprised how popular they were. I might have to make them for next family gathering.
We also played some ping pong. My sister Felicia of course ran the table for a while but when it came to playing Kenny and his dad I showed them what's up.
For this year, instead of making resolutions I am making plans/goals.
1. To do some kind of exercise at least 3 times a week. Run/walk/yoga
2. To take the pups to play with their cousins more often.
3. To focus on one room a month and organize it and keep it clutter free. To put things in their place instead of just putting them down.
4. To work on getting my podcast up on a regular basis. Back to every week to 10 days.
5. To learn at least one new knitting or spinning technique a quarter.
6. Be the year, I finish reading the whole bible in a year. (hoping the bible app with it's reading plan helps)
7. As always to strive to keep God in my thoughts, be thankful for what I have, and to pray every day.
I hope everyone has a great first day of the year and that all your dreams and wished come true this new year. Love you all.
Jackjack and Abigail Grace wish you happy new year as well!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone