Saturday, November 12, 2011

Friday night with the gals and a fast Saturday...

Friday night, 2 of my local sisters and my cousin drove up to Seminole for a couponing workshop.  I had heard of the workshop from a friend and thought since it's F R E E why not!  I'm glad that the other gals came with me though because it was a lot to take in.  We learned a bunch and I'm not sure about them but I'm very excited to get started.  They did warn us that it's going to take a while but I just hope that we can shave some money off our monthly expenses.  I'll keep you posted.  If you are local and want to find a couponing workshop to attend, check out their site at Truecouponing.com.  Like I said it's free and what do you have to lose but a couple hours of your night.

After the workshop, we stopped for dinner and it was really nice to spend some time with the gals!   I think we need to plan a gals night with my sisters and cousins again.  What do you gals think?

Today flew by!  My little one wasn't a fan of napping and this mama had her first allergy attack in a long time.  Thankfully, daddy was home and hung out with his girl while I got to sleep it off.  After I managed to get rid of my drippy nose, we played some more and then headed over to my sister's house to watch her high school age daughter get ready for Homecoming tonight.  Surfer girl looked amazing and I think she wishes her family wouldn't descend on the house for her big moments but that's what family does.   It's just our way of showing her we love her.  We got lots of great pictures including this great one of little miss CGR!  She's such a happy walker even though she was so tired and spent most the afternoon in a foggy haze.
Once we got home, got dinner in her, her nose started running like a faucet.  I feel horrible for her but no fever so I'm hoping it goes away.  She didn't protest going to sleep once she got her bath and her daddy rocked her. She's been sleeping soundly ever since.  Hoping that she sleeps all night because not only does she need it but I need some sleep too!

I finished my BROOM aka my Spectra Scarf tonight!  I plan to take some pictures tomorrow and get it turned in!  I can't figure out what to knit next but I'm going to sleep on it and then I'll figure it out.

Happy Weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!