Wednesday, November 9, 2011

House Cup October Progress Report!

For October, which is the 2nd month in the Fall Term for the Harry Potter Knit/Crochet House Cup, I again managed to do all things!  As a Gryffindor, I'm all about doing it all!  I got detention done on first day, 6 classes turned in, 2 dances done for the yule ball, task 2 completed for the Tri-wizard tournament, and got my OWL 50% turned in too!  Here is my mosaic for this month.  The yardage total is how many yards I knit or spun this month alone.
 
I am feeling great about my first two months in the House Cup!  Still think I might fall a tad short of doing it all this month but my biggest goals are to finish the BROOM and OWL which are both big points!  I've already turned in 2 classes and detention.  I'm almost done with my BROOM and OWL, then I'll focus on the rest of the house cup stuff.  For now, I just need to stay focused!  Wish me luck!

Happy House Cupping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!