Sunday, November 20, 2011

Laundry and football...Sunday! :)

Today started out with some laundry...I had a great helper.  What do you think?
"mom, can I help you?"

"this is a shirt right?"

"yay! I'm in the basket!!!"

"Wow, that was a lot of work.  I need a break."
 Then after some shopping with my sister and niece, we had nap time and then off to my other sisters house for some play time with those cousins before Giso night at my cousins house!  Sunday was FULL of family and it was great!

Even though the Steelers didn't play today, her daddy said she still needed to wear her Steelers' cheerleading outfit!  She was so cute in it, I agreed!
"Yay, Steelers!!"
"Ok mom...this cheering thing is too much work."
"I think playing with my toys is more fun."


Hope you all  had a great Weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!