Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where did the day go?

My saturday was spent sleeping, getting an allergy attack, sleeping it off, and then finally get up!  Once I was up, my daughter headed over to her Auntie's to play with her cousin and auntie for the afternoon so that her daddy and I could do some deep cleaning to the house.  It was in much need of a deep once over and even though I was still a bit out of it from the allergy meds, we got a TON done!  It's nice to have a clean house but I hate the actually cleaning of it.   It would make things a lot easier if our pups didn't lose all their hair once a day!  At least that is how it feels. 

Well, after we were done cleaning, we hung out with our little girl and went to sleep early.  Exciting Saturday huh?

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!