Saturday, November 26, 2011

More Park Fun!

Today was another great weekend day!  I love days where I don't have to work and I get to spend lots of time with my girl Carmen!  She is so fun and now that she's almost 1 she is just getting so funny and watching her explore the world is amazing!
Tonight we had another Thanksgiving dinner, so in preparation I wanted to make sure that CGR got a great nap...which I have realized that going to the park between her naps helps get her tired enough to go down for the 2nd one.  So, off to the park we went again!  I will have to say another great time!


We also had a great time at our 2nd Turkey dinner.  My FIL deep fried the turkey and it was delish!  CGR had fun feeding herself with her fork and it was a very pleasant evening.

Happy Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!