Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Trottin...

CGR and I woke up just in time to get picked up by my sisters, cousins, and family to head to the Turkey Trot!  We had a great time.  It's a family tradition for the ladies and kids to go before the eating begins.  This year, my brother-in-law Toad went and let's just say...he was entertaining.   We got to see some of my fellow mommy and me friends and lots and lots of people!  CGR by the end just wanted to walk so when we got close enough, we let her cross the finish line on her own.  She loved that!
The rest of the day was spent napping and then family fun times!  Lots of yummy food and fellowship made it a fantastic Thanksgiving day!
CGR's first thanksgiving dinner and her silly daddy!
Hope you had a fantastic time too!

Happy Thanksgiving!

PS...and yes CGR's cardigan was knit by me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!