Keeping it Real - is a weekly meme from ink + chair where bloggers share the ups-downs, lows-highs, hits-misses, dark-light, peaks-valleys, plusses-minuses...of their week - acknowledging wholeness.
frogging - lows
- having to let go of the things in life that I cannot control
- CGR got an ear infection and had a couple nights she didn't really want to sleep
- not being able to be direct but doing the best I can in being a good example
- failing to say what I have needed to say.
tail-wagging - highs
- getting to cuddle, feed, play with, and love on my littlest nephew
- watching my daughter with her cousins...the pure childlike joy and love
- my daughter has started to sing and talk more. Don't always understand what she is saying but hearing her precious voice brings smiles to my heart.
- finding comfort and more peace in daily devotionals.
- handing God my worries, negativity, and letting it all go.
- finishing a pair of socks!
What are your frogs and tail-wags this week?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin