Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Weekend Love: Beach, pool, boating, and some golf!


This weekend was one of those great weekends where we packed it full of fun things, but also got time to rest and clean the house a bit.  Saturday was FULL of water play and awesome!  We started the day with a meet up with our friends K and T at the beach!  The four of us gals had a blast playing in the sand and water!  The weather was perfect and company even better!
Carmen then passed out on the way home and took a nice 2 hour nap and then was ready to head to her Papa's house for more water fun!  She swam with her daddy and had too much fun being silly!  We then went on a fun boat ride, but no pictures because I am too nervous to bring my iPhone with us.  She had a blast on the boat and said hi and bye to other boaters and liked to make noises as we sped through the water.  After all the fun water play, she had dinner and cuddled with her Papa and her dollies.
Sunday morning, Special K, Carmen and I headed to Walmart to pick up her first set of golf clubs.  Special K had seen them there for around $5!  It was worth every penny!  Watching the two of them play with these clubs, was priceless!  It was another warm day but we chose a park by the water so there was a nice breeze!
I took the following video and all I can say is could this be any cuter?
And how cute is this!  I could just follow her all day. :)
After the lesson, we sat on the sidewalk and ate snack with the squirrels and birds.  We kept the animals away from Carmen, but Special K couldn't help but try to feed the squirrels out of his hands.  He did get a little snip from the squirrel!  
 On our way home after her golf lesson, she fell asleep and took a 3 hour nap!  The rest of the afternoon was spent coloring, running around the house, and watching Despicable Me or ilo and itch.
We ended the weekend with a Google+ hangout with CGR's Grandma Shari while we ate dinner.    As I said, the weekend was full of awesome but relaxing.  I felt refreshed going into my work week, which is always a great thing!

Happy Weekending!

2 comments:

  1. CGR is precious! This was definitely my dose of cuteness for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! I love when our weekends are filled with family fun activities! Two and three hour naps are even better {especially when Mommy and Daddy can sneak in an hour too}. Great finding you!

    Thanks for commenting on my feature at MomComm!

    ~ Ferly
    Gifts We Use {to grow, love and serve}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!