Friday, August 16, 2013

This Moment - picture dump!


I have been a terrible blogger the last couple week.  You should see how many posts I have drafted and half completed.  You'll get them soon however life has been busy!  To get us somewhat caught up, I figured I'd start with a picture post!  Hope you enjoy...

{this moment} – A Friday ritual from Soule Mama.  A single photo (or several)  – no words – capturing a moment from the week.  A simple, special, extraordinary moment.  A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.  If you’re inspired to do the same, leave a link to your “moment” in the comments for all to find and see.

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing the girls together. Maria is enjoying being a big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Missing you!

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!