Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Michael's craft store here I COME!!!!!!!

Just talked to Special K and due to our run this morning and the great quality time with me of course, he's in a GREAT MOOD!!! Special K has agreed to allow me to buy 1 set of knitting needles and 2 skiens of inexpensive yarn!!! GO ME!!!! I'm so excited I've already planned on hitting up Michael's on my way home.

He's even agreed to wake up early with me on the days we don't run and go on the long walk with the dogs. We've agreed it was really nice spending quality time together in the morning. It's usually a sleep/grumpy kiss good bye and a "call you later." It was nice to chat while we ran and not have to wait all day before we get to spend any time together. :)

Steps in a good direction.

1 comment:

  1. I am so freakin' jealous. I'm reading and reading all the knitting blogs when I should be out there actually participating in the sport.

    I've been spending a lot of time at the hospital (my dad has cancer and recently had a stroke) just sitting there bs'ing with my sisters and it just hit me! I could be knitting and making wonderous, beautious, fantabulous presents for all of my loved ones for Christmas...........and gnat, you're not safe either.

    Now, where did I put my crossstitching stuff???????

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!