Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another swap type fun!! Sock Wars.

Ok...so honestly between you and I... I've been trying to not add any more swaps to my list for a bit but when I saw this one I couldn't resist. I've seen all the Star Wars and I'm a fan. I'm also a fan of knitting socks now...even though yes, I'm not done with my first one but I know I like it!!! :) You all need to go check out the fun here. I signed up and am ready to play WAR!!!

I have two more packages to send out for my other swaps. They're being worked on in the background between the knitting, blogging, life, and spending time with Special K. :)

Happy Knitting!!

I'm off to knit on my sock before Special K gets home. :) I'm almost to that toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!