Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Thankful Tuesday on Wednesday

Ok...didn't want to skip my Thankful Tuesday post but I was pretty busy and tired yesterday. So...for this weeks Thankful Tuesday I want to say I am thankful for my knitting club. They are the greatest kids and work hard at learning to knit and are patient with me. I'm the only teacher there and they all have been wonderful trying to learn and behaving. They come every week they can and sit and talk and knit. We had two new girls this week and some of the other kids wanted to move on to purling but were very patient with the two new ones and me. I am thankful for them and their young spirit and their desire to learn to knit. :) I promise I will bring my camera and take some pictures of their work. I don't know if I want to take pictures of them because I'm not sure I'd have permission from their parents and I'd rather stay away from that. But I can share pictures of their hands and their work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!