Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wedding Wednesday

So...today has been a long day at work trying to get all the report cards right and to the parents. I'm wiped out and ready for a nap but I can't miss this weeks Stitch n Bitch because I haven't been in two weeks. I'm going to relax for a bit and then head out. Just wanted to get this weeks Wedding Wednesday up before it's late. :)


This week we haven't done too much planning. Special K did draw out a design for a wedding cake but I don't want to share it until we know if we can use it or not. It's pretty great to be honest with you. We were sitting and watching tv and I started showing him wedding cakes and asking his opinion and then lo and behold he wanted paper and a pencil and drew it out. :) Go Special K!! I sent the design to my friend doing the cake to see if she can do it. I'll let you know. I talked a bit with my friend from the sports bar and we are going to look over the catering menu and figure those details out. Ok...last but not least I wanted to share this video with you that a bunch of people have sent me. Special K has already said no to doing this but we both thought it was funny.




Hope you enjoyed Wedding Wednesday!!

5 comments:

  1. That was a riot! I am so glad you are sharing your wedding plans--it is such fun and reminds me of how much fun it was to plan our wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!

    I can just see you guys doing that!
    Tell Special K that if he doesn't do it, I'll talk his dad into doing it with me......

    I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the video!! The look on the bride's face when the music stops then they burst into dancing. Its so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in the same spot last night - hadn't been to Wed night knitting since the week before xmas... I am still under the weather, but I dragged myself there anyway... I NEEDED it, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to share your wedding plans!
    I wish there was blogging when I got married.
    There is a ton of stress related to wedding planning and it is so cool to have online help!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!