Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fun, fun, fun!

I found this on Purlin' Goldens blog. I thought it was coola nd figured it would be interesting to see what my blog's wordle would be.

This wordle is for my blogspot page.


And this is for mypodcast.com page.




Thought it was cool!! Notice that Knitting is the biggest word in both. :) That's cool.

So, last night I finished the body of my February Lady Sweater. I had Special K take a picture but he's no photographer and I don't really want to share the picture. :) I'll try to take another one soon. It looks GREAT!!!! I'm picking up some dpns tonight so I can finish the sleeves. :) I'm going with my sisters and nieces and my cousin(the mediator) to go find a bridesmaid dress. I'm kind of nervous about this but I'm sure it will go ok. I really want them to find dresses that they like and are wanting to get. I just hope it goes smoothly. I'll post up tomorrow a Wedding Wednesday post to share what happens. :)

Hope you are all doing well...I'm working on catching up on other's blogs so you should be getting comments from me sometimes soon. :) There are so great posts out there. :)

Happy Knitting!!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!