Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dogs on Thursday!!

Hello!! Seems like the past week has flown by! Work has been busy and Life even busier. I'm babysitting some girls that go to the old school I used to teach at. I have them for 10 days starting this past saturday...all has been going good. They are fed, bathed, and we haven't made it anywhere late. I think that is a great sign! :) It's not my first time I've babysat them...they are great girls and are very good at getting dressed and eating breakfast by themselves. hehehe. One is also in school with my nephew Crazy Boy, so he spends most the weekend days with us.

This weekend, we have a Halloween party Friday night...which I really hope my sister, Fleas goes to so I'm not hanging out with too many parents I don't know. Saturday, SK and I have our 3rd pre-maritail counseling session, so I have to get a babysitter for the babysitter...but it's ok if it's Fleas...who the parents know. :) Then Saturday afternoon...BOWLING party!! Fun fun fun!!

Well...I've been trying to write this post for two days now. It started Wednesday. :) Well...not being home I miss my puppies and then miss me I hope...However...if you check out the following two pictures I think I'm going to be sleeping on the couch when I do get back home. :)

These are pictures from SK's phone from a couple nights ago. It's him and the dogs in bed. TOO cute!!

First they both got on a side....

Thetwodogs next to Kenny

Then Abby decided to sleep next to Jackjack.....this is big because it's taken a long time for Jackjack to let her sleep so close to him. :)

Sleepingdoggies


Well...I hope everyone is well! I'll try to post again before next thursday! I've been getting some knitting and spinning done!! I'll take pictures soon!

Happy Dogs on Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I love the pics of the dogs in the bed.
    I hope you get to go home soon to be with your fur babies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!