Thursday, August 5, 2010

A jumper FO and it's almost the weekend.

Thursdays are so close to being my favorite days of the week but yet so far.  They are close enough to Friday that I can taste it but yet there is a whole day of work before the actual weekend.  I'm always ready by Thursday for the weekend to start.  Tomorrow is going to be a bit busy until 5pm.  For the last week, I've had this calf pain/cramp and it just won't go away.  I've iced it, stretched it, heated it, had it massaged, eaten bananas, added calcium pills, and it's still here.  So, I broke down and called the doctor today for the 2nd time...the first was on Monday and they told me about adding the calcium pills and calling in 24 hours if it's still there.  When I called today, they said to stop the stretching and the yoga and to come in to see them tomorrow.  I have to head into work early and then go to my doc apt at 9:15.  Hopefully it goes quickly and they have some idea of making it feel better.

Well...after that and working for the rest of the day...I'm really looking forward to a relaxing evening.  As usual after a long week, I hope to knit and spin and just be. :)

Speaking of knitting, I finished something tonight!  It's for a friend, who I'm not sure reads my blog but she doesn't know this is for her so it's OK to post the picture on here.  For one of my many friends having or have had babies this year, I've finished another baby knit.  This time it's a jumper.  The pattern is Skull Jumper by Malia Mathe.  I didn't think my friend would like the Skulls so I just made it all purple.  Kenny wants me to make one for our baby but include the skulls. :)  Add it to my list.  Not the greatest picture but I'm still using my cell phone for pictures.
Baby Jumper
 Well, I hope you all have a great Friday and weekend! I'll let you guys know what the doc says.

Happy Knitting!!

2 comments:

  1. so sorry about the leg cramps. I used to get them all the time when I was pregnant--and I know how uncomfortable they are. Hang in there you are doing fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the doc will be able to help with the leg cramps...let us know! That jumper is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I appreciate them all!