Ten things I'm loving:
1. My husband and all he does for me, CGR, the pups, and more.
2. Last night(and tonight)'s cuddle/tickle/playtime in bed with CGR and her daddy! Watching her be so silly with him and the way they look at each other and smile or giggle fills my heart!
3. Clean dogs! Nothing like freshly bathed pups.
4. My Calligraphy Cardigan...warms me at work and looking at it always makes me smile knowing I spun, dyed, and knit it.
5. The cooler fall weather.
6. Morning walks with my sister Fleas and our pups. Love this time even though it's at 6 am.
7. Family...both by blood and by marriage. Nothing like the love of family.
8. Hearing my baby's heartbeat today and knowing all is going smoothly. Also getting to talk to my favorite OB and getting reassured that everything is normal. Please start praying now she's on call when we go into labor!
10. Carmen because her smile and spirit just brings joy to me and those around her.
What are 10 things you are loving this week? If you post on your blog, please share a link!